“ Reimagining aid system through the power of people and technology. Donatetoaid strives to challenge YOU and OTHERS to take proactive actions in solving the problems facing our world TOGETHER. ”
1. Collection of Information
We may collect and use your information in the following cases:
Your personal information may include:
- Register for our Services or sign in to an existing account
- Visit our website(s)
- Access our application(s)
- Connect to our Services using third-party accounts, such as your email, social media or payment account(s)
- Contact us for support
- Enter a contest, promotion, survey or poll
Further, we and our advocates, volunteers, partners, sponsors and service providers automatically collect certain information about you through:
- Interaction with our Services
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Location-identifying technologies
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities
The types of information you provide may include personal information. “Personal information” means information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination).
The personal information you may provide to us includes:
- First and last name
- Unique personal identifier
- Email address
- Mailing, billing and/or shipping address
- Phone number
- Payment information (such as payment account name, payment account number, bank account number, payment card expiration date and billing address)
- Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you
- How you connect to our Services, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session IDs and information regarding the network and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device and carrier), and system configuration information
- Browsing, purchase history
- Your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and locale preferences
- Click-stream data (internet or other electronic information regarding you browsing history, search history, the web page visited before you came to our website, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data meaning the page-by-page paths you take as you browse through our services)
- Audio recordings of your voice to the extent you call us, as permitted under applicable law
- Inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes
2. Use of Information We Collect
We may use information about you in the following ways.
Manage Your Account
If you provide us personal information, we may use it to: (i) process your registration with our Services, including verifying whether your email address is active and valid and enrolling you into our programs; (ii) facilitate and manage your transactions; (iii) track your shopping, deliver you payments and identify opportunities for rewards and/or offers; (iv) send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and administrative messages; (v) provide you member services regarding your account and reply to your questions, comments and requests; and (vi) comply with legal and regulatory provisions in force and with the competent judicial authorities in each geographical jurisdiction that the Company operates in. We may also use your information to assess risk and prevent fraud.
Improve Our Services
We may process information through analyzing and monitoring usages and trends and performing statistical analyses to improve our Services and the websites, applications, marketing efforts and the products and services of our affiliates we recommend or offer to provide a better service to you in the future. We may also use this information to adapt Service content to be more likely to be of interest to you. With the exception of Email Data (defined as the email content from your linked email accounts), we may also share information, including email address, with our affiliates within Donatetoaid Group for those affiliates to analyze and monitor usage and trends to improve their services and websites.
Provide You Marketing Information
With the exception of Email Data, Donatetoaid may use the information to provide you more personalized offers and/or special offers, discounts and similar information. Donatetoaid may send you newsletters, rewards, discounts, promotion codes, events and general information about Donatetoaid services if you consent.
3. Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
Protection of Rights and Other Legal Purposes
We may share the information we collect, including personal information, to the extent permitted by applicable law, (i) in response to subpoenas or other legal processes or if in our good faith opinion such disclosure is required or permitted by law; (ii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; (iii) to defend our terms and conditions or other policies applicable to our Services; and (iv) to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of Donatetoaid or any third party.
We may share the information we collect, including personal information, with any third party in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession) or any other type of acquisition of all or any portion of Donatetoaid assets, conveyance or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4. Your Choices
You may in some cases have the option to decline to provide us information. However, your choice not to provide information may impact your use of certain features or services. You may unsubscribe or opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe link on the footer of our marketing emails, by logging in to your account and updating your settings or by using the Contact Us option through Donatetoaid services. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. We encourage you to maintain the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as the information you provide to register for your account. Donatetoaid services may allow you to access, review, correct, update and remove or make the inaccessible personal information you have provided through your account settings. With respect to linked email accounts, you may unlink your email account from your Service account by updating or switching off the connection in your account settings within Donatetoaid services. You may provide account updates and changes by logging into your account and changing settings or by using the Contact Us option through Donatetoaid services. With respect to our mobile and other applications, you can prospectively stop all collection of information by the application by uninstalling the application. You may at any time opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device. We will make good-faith efforts to make requested changes in our then-active databases as soon as reasonably practicable.
5. Data Security and Retention
We take reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We use a secure, encrypted connection (using a TLS protocol) on all pages where you access or transmit personal information. Although Donatetoaid uses reasonable efforts to help protect your information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and Donatetoaid cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through our Services. Except as otherwise set forth under applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond our control. We retain the information collected via our Services until you choose to close your account. After that time, we may aggregate the data and retain it for analytical purposes. We may also retain your information on backup media to comply with applicable law, to support financial audits, to resolve disputes, to maintain compliance efforts and for other legitimate business reasons.
6. Electronic Communications
By signing up for an account, you may receive periodic emails from Donatetoaid. If you consented to receive promotional email communications, you can opt-out of receiving such communications from us at any time by (i) following the instructions provided in those communications; (ii) modifying your Email Preferences in the Account Settings of your account; or (iii) contacting us through Donatetoaid services. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails and other types of communications, as permitted by law, such as service emails relating to our ongoing business relationship. Service emails contain service-related announcements that affect your accounts, such as product order confirmations, reward or payment updates, and responses to your comments and feedback submitted to us. Donatetoaid mobile applications, browser extensions and websites may send you notifications, such as alerts, sounds and icon badges. Push notifications or in-app messages may include both operational messages and promotional messages regarding products, services and offers that may be of interest to you. When using mobile applications, push notifications and other mobile alerts can be configured in the settings of your mobile device. As with emails, even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional push notifications, such as those about your use of the applications or our ongoing business relations. If you elect to provide us a mobile number, we may use it to contact you when you make account updates or for account recovery purposes. You may opt-out of such messages by removing your mobile number in your account preferences or replying STOP to any incoming messages.
8. Analytics, Targeting, Tracking
9. Third-Party Websites
10. Special Note for EU and European Residents
Pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield and the US-Swiss Privacy Shield, Donatetoaid acknowledges that EU and Swiss individuals have the right to access the personal information that we maintain about them.
In addition to the secure collection and usage of data through our Website, we note that appropriate privacy rules would apply in connection to the provision of our Service and subject to applicable data protection laws.
Your Personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws (including GDPR in the EU) and in line with Donatetoaid Privacy Notice (in the EU: Privacy Notice in accordance with Art. 13-14 GDPR) accessible to you upon the commencement of Personal data processing by us.
GDPR RIGHTS/VISITORS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and using your Personal data depends on the information we collect and specific context. In particular, we process your personal data because:
- We need to address the query you sent to us via the online contact form;
- We need to respond to the e-mail you have sent to us;
- To comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to identify yourself via the applicable authentication mechanism before responding and acting upon such a request. We kindly remind you that you also have a right to complain to a Data Protection Authority, for more information please contact your local Data Protection Authority. For more information click here.
11. Special Notice for California Residents
This section applies only to California Residents
Personal Information Collected
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), below is a summary of the personal information categories, as identified and defined by the CCPA (see California Civil Code section 1798.140 (o), that Donatetoaid collects, the reason we collect your personal information, where we obtain the personal information, and the third parties that we share your personal information.
We do not collect the following categories of information from your customer records, protected classifications, biometric information, professional or employment-related information, or education information. For information about the personal information we collect, please refer to Section 1 (Collection of Information), above. In relation to the personal information described, Donatetoaid collects such information for the business and commercial purposes described in Section 2 (Use of Information We Collect). Section 3 (Sharing of Information) describes the categories of third parties with whom Donatetoaid shares such information.
If you are a California resident, you have rights in relation to your personal information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, Donatetoaid cannot disclose specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the personal information, your account with us or the security of the business’s systems of networks.
- You have the right to know the personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you during the preceding 12 months
- You have the right to request in writing from us a copy of the:
- Categories of information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which we collected that information
- Why we collected that information about you
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about you for a business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
- Please note that we are only required to respond twice per calendar year to your right to know
- You have the right to request that the Company delete any personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions
13. Contact Us
DONATE AND WIN! DONATE FROM ONLY $1 AND WIN BIG CASH PRIZES MONTHLY
Crete a free account and be the first to be informed of the launching or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.