Volunteer the way it is convenient for you: e-volunteering/virtual volunteering, environmental volunteering, skills-based volunteering, community volunteering, educational volunteering, micro-volunteering. WHAT IS VOLUNTEERING? Volunteering is often described as a compassionate, unselfish act in the service of others, however, volunteering is much more than just making yourself available to make a difference in the lives of others. Volunteering is also a purposeful act of giving and givers never lack, volunteering educates, improves, empowers, and gives a sense of belonging and social responsibility. Let's take proactive actions in raising more awareness for social responsibility. WHEN? From January 2021 PA VOLUNTEER FOR GOOD will become a monthly event that global Donatetoaid Community Members can participate in as an organizer or volunteer. HOW TO PARTICIPATE AS ORGANIZER?
- Create a free account to become DTA Community Member.
- Get verified so that we will know who you are.
- Signup for this event and/or others as an organizer.
- Build a team of VFG Volunteers for the issue of your choice.
- Carry out volunteering works of a minimum of 5 hours with your team on the VFG day.
- Upload your video and photos for voting.
- Your Team may be voted as the winner and win prizes.
- All organizers will receive reward points.
Training. Mentoring. Coaching. Digital tools. Innovative workspace for individuals and groups.
- Speaker: Local organizers
- Organized by: Donatetoaid
- Start: NA
- Venue: Globally: online, outdoor, in the community, school, hospital, and more.
- Phone: NA
- Email: NA